Prior to her recent appointment as Alaska attorney general, Ms. Lindemuth was a partner and head of Dorsey & Whitney's Anchorage Office. She is also a member of its Electronic Discovery group. Ms. Lindemuth's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. She has extensive experience in handling appeals to the Alaska Supreme Court and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- ALASKA INTERSTATE CONSTRUCTION, L.L.C, et al. vs. PACIFIC DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENTS, INC, et al. (Alaska Superior Court jury trial, appeal to Alaska Supreme Court) Represents Cook Inlet Region, Inc. and its subsidiary against former partner on fraud and related claims. Claims resulted in $7 million fraud verdict. Now on appeal to the Alaska Supreme Court.
- COOK INLET REGION, INC. vs. NEW ALLIANCE FOR THE FUTURE OF CIRI, INC., et al. (Alaska Superior Court) Represented CIRI in enforcement of Alaska Securities Act; obtained an order voiding proxies obtained by false and misleading proxy solicitations. Now on appeal to the Alaska Supreme Court.
- STATE OF ALASKA vs. ALPHARMA BRANDED PRODUCTS DIVISION INC., et al. (Alaska Superior Court) Represents Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. in defense of unfair trade practice act claims brought by the State of Alaska.
- ALAKAYAK vs. ALASKA CENTRAL EXPRESS, INC. (Alaska Superior Court) Represented air cargo company against class action wage and hour claims; achieved favorable court-approved class settlement involving disputed insurance monies.
- MONZINGO vs. ALASKA AIR GROUP, INC., et al., (Alaska Supreme Court, 112 P.3d 655 (Alaska 2005)) Represented Alaska Airlines in appeal that affirmed dismissal of punitive class action claims based on mileage plan changes.
- ALPS Cases. Defended numerous attorneys against malpractice claims.
- CONOCOPHILLIPS ALASKA, INC. (represented ConocoPhillips Alaska, Inc. in a variety of commercial disputes).
- Alaska Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Alaska Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (J.D., 1997), Order of the Coif
Editor-in-Chief, Berkeley Women’s Law Journal, 1996-1997
- Drew University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1991), Phi Beta Kappa
- Honorable Robert L. Eastaugh, Alaska Supreme Court (1997-1998)
- United States District Court for the District of Alaska, 1997
- Alaska Supreme Court, 1997
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2003