Michael Crabb believes clients should see their lawyer as a trusted partner rather than a hired hand. Through this personal approach and collaboration, clients achieve results.
Michael started his litigation career in 2009 at the national law firm Husch Blackwell. There, he gained experience representing a diversity of clients in a wide variety of matters, ranging from individuals tangled in probate disputes to major corporations involved in multi-district class action lawsuits.
Since coming to KTK, Mike has built a respected reputation with partners and clients alike, successfully first or second-chairing several jury trials and arbitrations.
- Commercial disputes including breach of contract and business torts
- Complex insurance coverage disputes and bad faith claims
- Qui tam claims under the False Claims Act
- Consumer Protection Act claims and class actions
- Civil rights actions
- Federal and state court appeals
- Franchise disputes
- Fraud claims
- Trade secret misappropriation
- Consumer lending class actions
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Replevin and foreclosure
- Royalties dispute
- Property line disputes
- Surface coal mining and land reclamation
Civic & Philanthropic Involvement:
- KU Law Moot Court Alumni Advisory Board
- Legal Aid of Western Missouri, Volunteer Attorney Project
- Christ Church, Overland Park, Kansas